In the 2012 Shepherd’s Conference, an annual event sponsored by John MacArthur’s Master’s Seminary, faculty member Dr. Matt Waymeyer delivered a lecture critical of Annihilationism, entitled Hell Under Fire. This episode of Rethinking Hell is Part 2 of our response to Matt’s lecture, featuring co-hosts Daniel Sinclair and Chris Date.
- Dr. Matt Waymeyer’s lecture Hell Under Fire
- Randy Alcorn Takes John Stott Out of Context (conditionalism.net/blog)
- Episode 4: The Case for Annihilationism with Glenn Peoples (rethinkinghell.com)
- The meaning of ‘apollumi’ in the Synoptic Gospels (rethinkinghell.com)
- “Paul on Hell,” by Dr. Douglas Moo. Moo writes, “In other New Testament passages where ‘eternal’ describes a noun of action, it is sometimes the results of the action that are indicated,” citing Mark 3:29, Heb. 5:9, 6:2, 9:12, and Jude 7.