Rethinking Hell contributors William Tanksley and Nick Quient join Chris Date to respond to arguments against conditionalism recently published by Joel Richardson, host of the web TV series “The Underground.” This episode contains part two of their discussion; listen to episode ninety if you missed part one.
- “Joel’s Trumpet,” the ministry home of Joel Richardson
- Joel’s Vimeo channel hosting episodes of “The Underground”
- Chris Date’s interview in episode thirty-three of Joel’s show, “The Case for Rethinking Hell”
- Episode thirty-four of Joel’s show, “Jewish Views of the Afterlife and Hell”
- Episode thirty-five of Joel’s show, “Exposing the Errors of Annihilationism”
- A Consuming Passion: Essays on Hell and Immortality in Honor of Edward Fudge
- Rethinking Hell Books