Rethinking Hell contributors Graham Ware and Peter Berthelsen join Chris Date for the sixth of a series of episodes reviewing Hell Under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents Eternal Punishment, edited by Christopher Morgan and Robert Peterson. This sixth episode in the series reviews chapter 10, “Pastoral Theology: The Preacher and Hell,” by Sinclair Ferguson.
- “Warned of Sin’s Wages: A Concise Explanation of Death in and ,” article by Peter Grice
- “Cross Purposes: Atonement, Death and the Fate of the Wicked,” article by Chris Date
- “Cross Purposes: Atonement, Death and the Fate of the Wicked (Part 2),” article by Chris Date
- “No Penitent in Hell: A [Reformed] Response to D. A. Carson,” article by Chris Date
- “Conditional Immortality: A Comprehensive Case,” plenary presentation by Chris Date
17 but of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil you shall not eat, for in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.”
23 For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.