Rethinking Hell contributors Graham Ware and Peter Berthelsen join Chris Date for the sixth of a series of episodes reviewing Hell Under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents Eternal Punishment, edited by Christopher Morgan and Robert Peterson. This sixth episode in the series reviews chapter 10, “Pastoral Theology: The Preacher and Hell,” by Sinclair Ferguson.
- “Warned of Sin’s Wages: A Concise Explanation of Death in Genesis 2:17 and Romans 6:23,” article by Peter Grice
- “Cross Purposes: Atonement, Death and the Fate of the Wicked,” article by Chris Date
- “Cross Purposes: Atonement, Death and the Fate of the Wicked (Part 2),” article by Chris Date
- “No Penitent in Hell: A [Reformed] Response to D. A. Carson,” article by Chris Date
- “Conditional Immortality: A Comprehensive Case,” plenary presentation by Chris Date