Rethinking Hell contributors Daniel Sinclair and Graham Ware join Chris Date for the seventh of a series of episodes reviewing Hell Under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents Eternal Punishment, edited by Christopher Morgan and Robert Peterson. This seventh episode in the series reviews chapter 8, “Universalism: Will Everyone Ultimately Be Saved?” by J. I. Packer.
- 2018 Rethinking Hell Conference Website
- Rethinking Hell Donations Page
- Ilaria Ramelli’s case for the historicity of universalism, The Christian Doctrine of Apokatastasis: A Critical Assessment from the New Testament to Eriugena (Amazon)
- “Dismissive of Hell, Fearful of Death: Conditional Immortality and the Apologetic Challenge of Hell,” article by Chris Date in Hope’s Reason
- The Love of God: A Canonical Model, by John C. Peckham (Amazon)
- “Burning Love: The Theological Hermeneutics of Hell,” universalist Robin Parry’s plenary presentation at the 2015 Rethinking Hell Conference