Rethinking Hell contributor Chris Date responds to clips from a breakout presentation delivered at the 2015 Rethinking Hell Conference by his friend Lindsay Brooks, in which Brooks offers some criticism of conditional immortality on hermeneutical grounds. Also, listen for an important announcement about the upcoming 2019 Rethinking Hell Conference!
- RH Conference 2015 breakout audio:
- Chris Date’s journal article, The Hermeneutics of Conditionalism: A Defense of the Interpretive Method of Edward Fudge:
- Chris Date’s debate with Phil Fernandes:
- Chris Date’s debate with Al Mohler:
- Chris Date’s and Glenn Peoples’ appearance on the Apologetics.com radio show: