Username Password: Remember me

RESPONSE TO SHAWN'S PROBLEM
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: RESPONSE TO SHAWN'S PROBLEM

Re: RESPONSE TO SHAWN'S PROBLEM 2 years ago #3836

• webb
KY,

I'm very interested in this topic, but I think the curators of the RH site would see it as veering out of the scope of the forum. I wonder if we could continue the conversation either by email or on the Rethinking Heaven facebook group. My email is webb at simplegospel dot com.

If any of you curators lurking out there think I'm being too fastidious, by all means jump in and say "proceed!"

Re: RESPONSE TO SHAWN'S PROBLEM 2 years ago #3837

webb wrote:
KY,

I'm very interested in this topic, but I think the curators of the RH site would see it as veering out of the scope of the forum. I wonder if we could continue the conversation either by email or on the Rethinking Heaven facebook group. My email is webb at simplegospel dot com.

If any of you curators lurking out there think I'm being too fastidious, by all means jump in and say "proceed!"

Yeah. I need to be spanked. You're correct. Sorry.

Re: RESPONSE TO SHAWN'S PROBLEM 2 years ago #3838

• webb
well, it's a whole lot more like "oops, I think we got a little off the path," than "Why you!!...Git back back on the path!"

Re: RESPONSE TO SHAWN'S PROBLEM 2 years ago #3839

webb wrote:
well, it's a whole lot more like "oops, I think we got a little off the path," than "Why you!!...Git back back on the path!"

PLEASE don't throw me in the brier patch!

I'll check out the facebook page, btw.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.68 seconds
Featured audio: Dr. Al Mohler & Chris Date debate
"Should Christians rethink Hell?" on Unbelievable?