Username Password: Remember me

Hell Triangle
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Hell Triangle

Hell Triangle 1 year, 8 months ago #3966

• beforHim
  • Fresh Boarder
So I was looking at the Hell Triangle, and I don't really get some of it. All the arrows, I don't know what they're supposed to be getting across. Just so you know where I'm coming from- I've listened to all the podcasts, know all the views pretty good, and consider CI/Annhialationism as the correct view. I'm just confused about the Hell Triangle! lol Thx for the help

Re: Hell Triangle 1 year, 8 months ago #3967

• beforHim
  • Fresh Boarder
Here it is, just to make things easier, so we don't gotta open new windows, click back and forth, etc.

OK for whatever reason, it's not letting me post a pic or attachment. Maybe someone else could do it for me, mucho thankso
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by beforHim. Reason: attachment not working

Re: Hell Triangle 1 year, 8 months ago #3969

• webb
I've tried attaching files too and have not had success. In addition, I don't think I've ever encountered a post that had an attached file. If one of the senior administrators knows how to use such a feature, it would be good to explain how to make use of it.

I am here going to use the image link feature (icon left of the www link icon), hoping that this will work for reference to the hell triangle.

Why don't you ask a specific question about the graphic. I think some of it is somewhat complicated, but I understand all the elements.
Last Edit: 1 year, 8 months ago by webb. Reason: Added a final prompt for a question.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.39 seconds
Featured audio: Dr. Al Mohler & Chris Date debate
"Should Christians rethink Hell?" on Unbelievable?