Welcome, Guest
Username Password: Remember me

Satan's Fate
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Satan's Fate

Re: Satan's Fate 4 months ago #5258

• chloebess
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello to Wayfaring Stranger........I didn't necessarily mean your ideas are from a cult, but I must admit they are confusing to me.......and have the ring of a "reach."

I would love and welcome Scripture.

Re: Satan's Fate 4 months ago #5259

Peace unto your house.

John Haak wrote:
There is so much speculation in your answer and not one Bible reference that I cannot take you seriously.

It was an introduction rather than a complete explanation how the new earth runs. Before I do that perhaps you would be so kind to show me the explanation of that verse that is speculation free, in your own words or a link would do fine thanks. I would do the link part but there are no sites that carry what I have to say. You have decided that you already know more than I do so you are already in error as the other possibility is that I know more than you do, possibly a lot more as that was my 1st post here.
Isaiah:65 is a single passage that expands on the term, 'the rest' from Re:20 and they are the ones in the most danger of not being alive in the new earth yet somebody is alive and living outside of Jerusalem and because of the time it is the Jerusalem being referenced has to be New Jerusalem and that city is home to all the people who were part of the first resurrection as well as the 144,000 and a few Gentiles who also made it through without dying.

The 120 years is from this verse and it didn't cover everybody until Moses died at the age of 120 years. Moses was the man who was leading tthe people that exterminated the last giant and that voided the law that they ruled the earth with as that is the same law that the sons of God were under in the same chapter.

Ge:2:7:
And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground,
and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life;
and man became a living soul.

Ge:6:3:
And the LORD said,
My spirit shall not always strive with man,
for that he also is flesh:
yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.

Ec:3:20:
All go unto one place;
all are of the dust,
and all turn to dust again.

Ec:12:7:
Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was:
and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

De:34:5-7:
So Moses the servant of the LORD died there in the land of Moab,
according to the word of the LORD.
And he buried him in a valley in the land of Moab,
over against Beth-peor:
but no man knoweth of his sepulchre unto this day.
And Moses was an hundred and twenty years old when he died:
his eye was not dim,
nor his natural force abated.

Heb:9:27:
And as it is appointed unto men once to die,
but after this the judgment:

Ro:5:11-5:
And not only so,
but we also joy in God through our Lord Jesus Christ,
by whom we have now received the atonement.

Wherefore,
as by one man sin entered into the world,
and death by sin;
and so death passed upon all men,
for that all have sinned:
(For until the law sin was in the world:
but sin is not imputed when there is no law.
Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses,
even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression,
who is the figure of him that was to come.

1Co:15:22:
For as in Adam all die,
even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Along with Isa:65 pointing to 'the rest' being saved all f Hebrews:12 is about chastisement and forgiveness and the location is the Great White Throne event as shown by this reference.

Heb:12:22:
But ye are come unto mount Sion,
and unto the city of the living God,
the heavenly Jerusalem,
and to an innumerable company of angels,

The angels there are the 2/3 that are not sent to the fiery lake, including Satan, and that is their new home for eternity. Their 'old home' will be how far the 4 corners of the new earth. An eternal being needs food so they cannot survive where there is no food and water is the first part of that. Immortal beings need no food so they can go to all the parts that are not inhabitable as well.

The Satan part might take me an hour as I might as well explain where he comes from also.

Stay tuned, . . .

Re: Satan's Fate 4 months ago #5260

That was one cryptic verse. Have you ever read an explanation that covers that same verse. My previous post adds a bit to that. There is lots of Scripture that meshes in with the rest of the chapter, starting with the identification of who is being punished in that chapter. Same sword in both references. It should be noted that the ones resurrected in Re:20:4 are the 1st ones mentioned and then a 2nd group and then it states that both are part of the 1st resurrection which means 'the rest' are part of that rather than they are after. Small things like that make a difference when the topic is about who is saved and how the book says it happens rather than 1 verse and then 10 pages of speculation. The Bible covers the return down to events that happen is less than 1 hour. Those are the 'involved' discussions.

Re:19:21:
And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse,
which sword proceeded out of his mouth:
and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Re:20:5:
But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.
This is the first resurrection.

The only group to go to the grave and remain awake are the ones from from Re:20 so the punishment period is 1,000 years long and the servants would have to be the first ones resurrected as in on the day Jesus sends all the sinners to the grave.

Isa:65:12-15:
Therefore will I number you to the sword,
and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter:
because when I called,
ye did not answer;
when I spake,
ye did not hear;
but did evil before mine eyes,
and did choose that wherein I delighted not.
Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD,
Behold,
my servants shall eat,
but ye shall be hungry:
behold,
my servants shall drink,
but ye shall be thirsty:
behold,
my servants shall rejoice,
but ye shall be ashamed:
Behold,
my servants shall sing for joy of heart,
but ye shall cry for sorrow of heart,
and shall howl for vexation of spirit.
And ye shall leave your name for a curse unto my chosen:
for the Lord GOD shall slay thee,
and call his servants by another name:

The above can be expanded on that has me doing a short sentence and then the Scripture is meant to be taken at face value so no explanation is needed. Long means the whole chapter would have been posted after breaking it up into shorter pieces like below.

Re: Satan's Fate 4 months ago #5261

chloebess wrote:
Hello to Wayfaring Stranger........I didn't necessarily mean your ideas are from a cult, but I must admit they are confusing to me.......and have the ring of a "reach."

I would love and welcome Scripture.

I have no idea what the bolded part means.

The doctrine I promote is what is left after looking at many other doctrines and seeing how many holes are in them. A lot are there so mine will sound strange. The 70 weeks being completed as a single block of time sets mine apart right there and then showing that the gospels happened in the brass from Da:2 instead of the iron/clay makes it almost unique as far as how well is meshed in with any of the mainstream versions. one big difference, mine have tons of passages that are referenced in detail, such as the next post as that will be about Satan.

Later, . . .

Re: Satan's Fate 4 months ago #5262

John Haak wrote:

How about something related to the original question and some Scripture it is based on?

Satan's fate is the fiery lake, just like the one Jesus put a few fallen angels that were released from the same Pit that Jesus puts Satan in after He chains him up. God sends the rest to said lake,

Re:20:7-10:
And when the thousand years are expired,
Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,
And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth,
Gog and Magog,
to gather them together to battle:
the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.
And they went up on the breadth of the earth,
and compassed the camp of the saints about,
and the beloved city:
and fire came down from God out of heaven,
and devoured them.
And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone,
where the beast and the false prophet are,
and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

(Gog and Maygog has Eze:39 to help explain what it means but it would be almost as long as this one)

All fallen angels were on the earth during the period Ge:6 covers because they are the 'sons of God' from that chapter. The children are known as the 'giants' where they are the fathers and the mothers were daughters of Eve. The grief God felt was over what the fallen angels and 6-fingered people were doing to the 'seed of Eve' who were 5-fingered people. Noah and his wife and their 3 sons were the last 5-fingered people alive and because giants made a comeback that means the wives of the sons were also 6-fingered females.

Ge:6 is about fallen angels, the book of Jude is also about fallen angels and nobody else. The verse below is a prophecy that was made before the flood and when Moses mentions them it is as an historical event.

Jude:1:14:
And Enoch also,
the seventh from Adam,
prophesied of these,
saying,
Behold,
the Lord cometh with ten thousands of his saints,

De:33:2:
And he said,
The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them;
he shined forth from mount Paran,
and he came with ten thousands of saints:
from his right hand went a fiery law for them.

Other than a handful at the return all of them are sent to the fiery lake at 1 time and that is at the end of Re:20 just before the heaven and earth from Ge:1 vanish and the Great White Throne event that takes place in Mount Sion, the angels promised new heaven and then New Jerusalem brings all the people back for the start of the new earth.

M't:8:28:
And when he was come to the other side into the country of the Gergesenes,
there met him two possessed with devils,
coming out of the tombs,
exceeding fierce,
so that no man might pass by that way.
M't:8:29:
And,
behold,
they cried out,
saying,
What have we to do with thee,
Jesus,
thou Son of God?
art thou come hither to torment us before the time?

The next part would be looking at how his actions in Ge:3 and the two bruises prophecy are expanded on in Re:12 and I do not think that is needed at this moment.

Ge:3:13-16:
And the LORD God said unto the woman,
What is this that thou hast done?
And the woman said,
The serpent beguiled me,
and I did eat.
And the LORD God said unto the serpent,
Because thou hast done this,
thou art cursed above all cattle,
and above every beast of the field;
upon thy belly shalt thou go,
and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
And I will put enmity between thee and the woman,
and between thy seed and her seed;
it shall bruise thy head,
and thou shalt bruise his heel.
Unto the woman he said,
I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception;
in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children;
and thy desire shall be to thy husband,
and he shall rule over thee.

Re:12:1:
And there appeared a great wonder in heaven;
a woman clothed with the sun,
and the moon under her feet,
and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
Re:12:2:
And she being with child cried,
travailing in birth,
and pained to be delivered.

Bruise to the heel of the 'seed of Eve' was the cross.

Re:12:5:
And she brought forth a man child,
who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron:
and her child was caught up unto God,
and to his throne.

Bruise to the Serpents head is Satan in chains, his dead comes as the next event for him.

Re:12:17:
And the dragon was wroth with the woman,
and went to make war with the remnant of her seed,
which keep the commandments of God,
and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Re: Satan's Fate 3 months, 4 weeks ago #5268

• John Haak
  • Gold Boarder
Thanks for the answer on Satan's fate.
You take the Lake of Fire as Satan's place of destruction.
Do you take it also as the place of destruction for those unreconciled to God in Christ?

That question is the heart of why I visit this site on rethinking "hell" as many of our brethren hold unending torture as biblical. On that topic, what do you think helps believers the most to rethink this issue of hell?
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds
Featured audio: Dr. Al Mohler & Chris Date debate
"Should Christians rethink Hell?" on Unbelievable?