Username Password: Remember me

Why not save all?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest

TOPIC: Why not save all?

Re: Why not save all? 1 year, 6 months ago #4124

• Singalphile
  • Gold Boarder
noctuary wrote:
But if babies and young children are all saved, then where is the "choice"? What are the odds that all babies and young children would choose for God?

RussianBlueMommy wrote:
In risk of a lynching, I don't know that they are. . I see no evidence in scripture for such...

I'm with you there, although I think there's some evidence that they are. Will there really be millions upon millions of fetuses and infants resurrected? I don't know. Maybe, but I really couldn't say for sure. That seems to be an area that we're not told about, and that's probably for the best! Gotta trust God on that one.
"Singalphile" - Name chosen (hastily) to indicate being on a narrow path, pursuing the love of God. Male, upper-30's, USA.
Last Edit: 1 year, 6 months ago by Singalphile.

Re: Why not save all? 1 year, 6 months ago #4125

• trident343
  • Expert Boarder
As a paedobaptist, I'd say the unbaptized infants have no (explicit) promise of eternal life. God could save them, and might possibly, but promises of Grace are for believers.

Re: Why not save all? 1 year, 6 months ago #4132

• Sherman
  • Senior Boarder
  • Jesus - "Savior of All"
I think grace is for all, not just those who now believe. And I trust that one day everyone will believe, that every knee shall bow in worship and every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord, to the glory of God. And I believe that God actually consigned all over to disobedience so that He could have mercy on all.
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds
Featured audio: Dr. Al Mohler & Chris Date debate
"Should Christians rethink Hell?" on Unbelievable?