Rethinking Hell contributor Chris Date answers common traditional objections to conditional immortality and the final annihilation of the unsaved.
- Peterson, Robert A.; Fudge, Edward W. (2010-09-15). Two Views of Hell: A Biblical & Theological Dialogue (pp. 88-89). Intervarsity Press – A. Kindle Edition.
- Christopher W. Morgan, “Annihilationism: Will the Unsaved be Punished Forever?” in Christopher W. Morgan and Robert A. Peterson (ed), Hell Under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents Eternal Punishment (Grand Rapids: Zondervan, 2004), 217.
- “Aubade,” read by Philip Larkin
- Plutarch, edited by Goodwin, W. Plutarch’s Morals. “That it is not possible to live pleasurably according to the doctrine of Epicurus.”
- Glenn Peoples, “Why I am an Annihilationist”