Part 1 of our series of episodes reviewing Hell Under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents Eternal Punishment, edited by Christopher Morgan and Robert Peterson. This first episode in the series reviews the book’s introduction, as well as the first chapter, “Modern Theology: The Disappearance of Hell,” by Al Mohler.
- Hell Under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents Eternal Punishment, available at Amazon
- “Church Fathers who were Conditionalists,” YouTube video by Glenn Peoples
- “History of Hell: Hell before Augustine,” article by Glenn Peoples
- “Conditional Immortality, Origen, and the Second Council of Constantinople”
- “Deprived of continuance: Irenaeus the conditionalist,” article by Chris Date
- “Hell in the Times: Were the Early Church Fathers ‘Vague’ in Their Support of Conditional Immortality?” article by Glenn Peoples
- “Should Christians rethink Hell? Dr Al Mohler & Chris Date debate the traditional & conditionalist view,” episode of Unbelievable?