Rethinking Hell contributors Joey Dear and William Tanksley join Chris Date for the second of a series of episodes reviewing Hell Under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents Eternal Punishment, edited by Christopher Morgan and Robert Peterson. This second episode in the series reviews the second chapter, “The Old Testament on Hell,” by Daniel Block, and chapter 5, “The Revelation on Hell,” by G. K. Beale.
- “Their Worm Does Not Die: Annihilation and Mark 9:48,” article by Chris Date
- “The Fire Is Not Quenched: Annihilation and Mark 9:48 (Part 2),” article by Chris Date
- “A Conditionalist Reading of the Book of Revelation,” conference presentation by William Tanksley Jr. and Chris Date
- “Traditionalism and the (Not So) Second Death,” article by Chris Date
- “No Penitent in Hell: A [Reformed] Response to D. A. Carson,” article by Chris Date
- The Bible Teaches Annihilationism, e-book by Joey Dear